- viewings : viewings are always accompanied and can be arranged by contacting houselets.
- references : an application form must be completed. if the application form is accepted in principle, your contract fees will be banked and referencing will begin. the fees will then become non-refundable.
- contract fees : a fee for referencing and tenancy administration is charged at £150 for indivdual applicants.
- tenancy agreement : houselets provide a assured shorthold tenancy agreement which is initially for a six month term.
- rentals: rental is due and should be paid on the 1st day of each month by standing order.
- deposits: the security deposit is usually equivalent to one month’s rental. the deposit is protected by the deposit protection service in accordance with the terms and conditions of the dps. These terms and conditions can be found at https://www.depositprotection.com.
- inventory: two copies of the full inventory will be provided to be checked and signed by both the tenant and the agent.
- utility accounts and council tax: any readings will be taken for the property on the date of occupation and the relevant council tax department will be notified of the full names of any person named on the tenancy agreement.